Wordless Wednesday and then some
It has been raining here–a lot. Took these shots over at my mom’s place of my dad’s pond. This is my childhood place. *End Wordless Wednesday*
Things are suddenly crazy busy. I finished moving the big web site over to the new server and suddenly have tons of art projects, all vying for my immediate attention.
- Working on a picture book with hubby. It may go no where but regardless it is a fun project and since my husband is a wonderful word-smith, it is as funny as heck. We are having a great time and this is shaping up to be a very cute and funny book.
- Working on illustrations for another writer who sent me a cute story. Don’t know if anything will come of it but it is a fun project as well.
- Working on the art classes, still have several more to write plus interacting with all the great kids, and adults, who are involved.
- Have a commission to do–got it in the email last night. Need to get printer up and running so I can print out the image so I can get started. It is a beautiful photo and I can’t wait to work from it.
- Came up with another story idea for hubby to work on last night–based very loosely on an illustration he had me do for a mini-comic he is posting (probably not safe for kids–his site is a geek site about games and whatnot and I would consider most of his writing PG.)
- Have some more website work I REALLY need to do, several need designed, another needs information added, another needs some basic maintenance.
- Need to produce some children’s art that is sell-able (hubby says not to sell the bunnies) for a children’s art gallery/sales site that has shown interest in my work.
- The kids? Oh yeah them. They are happily keeping busy playing outside, reading TONS of books (got 20 out of the library yesterday and Rachel has already gone through 4 of them), playing Wii, playing board games.
- Finally, I have moved over to Imagekind from Zazzle (Zazzle didn’t play nice with my Ubuntu with Firefox 3 and when I emailed them they told me to install IE7–um, no. They didn’t even bother to read that I CAN’t–not theat I would if I could. Ick.) I am THRILLED with ImageKind. It is an art print site instead of a product site. I am really enjoying it all around and have had no trouble with any part iof it. If you do photography or art and are interested in having prints available to customers I would definitely recommend them–Danielle, this means you.